1. The promoter is: ArtsTaunton, Registered Charity Number 1174014 . Registered Office: C/O Milsted Langdon, Winchester House, Deane Gate Ave, Taunton TA1 2UH
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged between 10 and 25 years of age, except family members of ArtsTaunton and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. You may enter this competition by filling out the form on the website and submitting your suggestion.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 20 October 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Entries to name the new ArtsTaunton Youth Festival can be submitted via this website.
10. ArtsTaunton reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the ArtsTaunton.
11. ArtsTaunton is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize is to have the competition winner’s Festival name used as the Festival Name for the five year duration of the Festival.
13. Winners will be chosen by a subcommittee of the Board of Directors of Arts Taunton.
14. The winner will be notified by email and letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to verify the agreement prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. ArtsTaunton will notify the winner when and where the prize will be publicly announced.
16. ArtsTaunton decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ArtsTaunton and not to any other party.